Annual membership in JGSLI runs from January through December for each calendar year. We offer different membership rates for individuals, families, contributing and out of town members. We accept payment by check through the mail (Jewish Genealogy Society of LI, 37 Westcliff Drive, Dix Hills NY 11746) at our monthly meetings or through PayPal. If you have any questions, please contact our VP for Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free admission to interesting and informative monthly meetings.
- Receive LIneage newsletter with informative articles, news of Jewish genealogical events and the ability to post your brick walls and ask for help.
- Receive JGSLI Online, a monthly members-only email with exclusive downloads, tips and links to online resources.
- Receive links to webcasts and online classes around the web to help you become a better genealogist. If you’re just getting started, we’ll help with that too.
- Opportunity to network with other people and experts in Jewish genealogy, both at meetings and through the JGSLI Facebook Group.
- Advanced notice of beginner’s workshop and other special events.
- Notices of national and international conferences on Jewish genealogy, along with feedback and information from those who attended.
resubscribing after the year is up!
We're sorry to see you go!
We want to hear from you!
Please send us a quick e-mail stating why you're unsubscribing so we can better improve our services for future members! email@example.com